Integrated Family Development Forum (IFDF)
There shall be an integrated Family Development Forum in every province to make all apostolic activities family oriented, and for effective family apostolate.
Amis of IFDF
- Organize family apostolate activities of the province in accordance with the instruction of FATRI
- Evaluate the works of social apostolate, snehabhavans, homes for the aged, hospitals and other works of mercy and make them more apostolic.
- Organise and conduct conscientization classes on family life.
- Give guidelines and encouragement for the activities of DFA houses.
- Organise once in six months a get- together of the members of these houses.
- Reach insertion communities.ach out our service wherever and whenever necessary through home mission units
- Make the activities in this field more efficient in co – operation with the diocesan family apostolate activates.